Home to 14 bespoke bedrooms, beautiful beer gardens, and one of the best restaurants in the Cotswolds
Eat & drink
Our 17th century coaching inn is more than just a Cotswold pub with rooms. Think roaring fires in winter, beautiful gardens in summer, and delicious seasonal fare that showcases the very best of the British countryside.
Our Excellent Rooms feature enormous emperor size beds, deep freestanding bathtubs, and beautiful period bathrooms. Sumptuous soft furnishings help create the perfect space to unwind, and with fluffy bathrobes and organic toiletries, you’ve got all the ingredients for a lazy weekend in the country.
Very Good Rooms
In some Very Good Rooms, cool, neutral shades are contrasted with bold prints and antique furniture. In other rooms you'll find walls lined with elegant wooden panelling, statement mirrors, eclectic artwork, and original sash windows that frame beautiful views of our tiered gardens.
In our Cosy Rooms you'll find crisp white linens, soft mohair throws, and colourful fishbone tweeds. Ornately carved antique furniture is matched with patterned wallpaper and industrial lighting, while heavenly-smelling Bramley toiletries grace the beautiful old-fashioned bathrooms.
The Wheatsheaf is everything you want a country pub to be.
Life at The Wheatsheaf
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and use #thewheatsheafinnnorthleach to join the conversation.
- We are well and truly embracing Autumn as our leaves turn red, think glasses of red, cosy fires & long hot soakings. Who's joining us? . (📸 @csm_travels)
- Fancy a meat free lunch? Enjoy our Wild Mushrooms & Summer Truffle Pappardelle, Pangritata & Aged Parmesan🍴
- We are delighted to be hosting the @cotswoldfestival of Music post-concert dinner at The Wheatsheaf. After enjoying an evening of Bach, Handel and Telemann at Northleach Church, walk on to our ivy-clad inn and join other concertgoers for a delicious dinner. To book your place and menu choice please contact Joanne Alderman, Deputy General Manager, The Wheatsheaf Inn, Northleach. E: email@example.com T: 01451 860244
- Our Five Spiced Pork Belly Bok Choi, Green beans, Cashew Nuts, Confit Chilli & Oyster Sauce Dressing🍴
- Get cosy & hunker down this Autumn🍂 Link in bio to book your stay.
- Snoozing spots in our gardens💤 . (📸 Mylo_thebearcoat)
- Need something sweet to finish off after a Sunday roast? Our Summer Berry Mess, Vanilla Coconut Cream, Meringue & Raspberry Sorbet is sure to hit the spot.🍓 Ps. it's plant based too!