Home to 14 bespoke bedrooms, beautiful beer gardens, and one of the best restaurants in the Cotswolds
Eat & drink
Our 17th century coaching inn is more than just a Cotswold pub with rooms. Think roaring fires in winter, beautiful gardens in summer, and delicious seasonal fare that showcases the very best of the British countryside.
Our Excellent Rooms feature enormous emperor size beds, deep freestanding bathtubs, and beautiful period bathrooms. Sumptuous soft furnishings help create the perfect space to unwind, and with fluffy bathrobes and organic toiletries, you’ve got all the ingredients for a lazy weekend in the country.
Very Good Rooms
In some Very Good Rooms, cool, neutral shades are contrasted with bold prints and antique furniture. In other rooms you'll find walls lined with elegant wooden panelling, statement mirrors, eclectic artwork, and original sash windows that frame beautiful views of our tiered gardens.
In our Cosy Rooms you'll find crisp white linens, soft mohair throws, and colourful fishbone tweeds. Ornately carved antique furniture is matched with patterned wallpaper and industrial lighting, while heavenly-smelling Bramley toiletries grace the beautiful old-fashioned bathrooms.
The Wheatsheaf is everything you want a country pub to be.
Life at The Wheatsheaf
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and use #thewheatsheafinnnorthleach to join the conversation.
- Our bandanas being modelled beautifully by @Trufflethedachshund 🐶
- Midweek bubble baths in the countryside🛀
- Tuck into one of our favourite dishes, the Salt & Pepper South Coast Squid, the perfect starter to any meal🍴
- Hands up who's looking forward getting cosy by the fire🙋
- Grilled peaches and burrata or tuna ceviche? 🍴
- Our Wild Mushrooms & Summer Truffle Pappardelle with Pangritata & Aged Parmesan is handmade by our talented team of chefs😍
- We have been shortlisted for So Glos pub/bar of the year 2021. We need your support, if you love eating & drinking with us please vote for us through the link in our bio.
- Our kind of Saturday night🥂